Sunday, March 1

BFF

For those of you who don't know what that means...BFF stands for 'Best Friends Forever.' A dear friend (Helen Lowe) a few houses down gave birth to her sixth child (Piper) a few months before Jade was born. Helen and I have decided that Piper and Jade are going to be BFFs. I hope and pray that this would be so because we love and respect the Lowe family so much. If Piper is anything like her mother, she will be a Godly woman. She cares for her 6 children with such peace and joy. There has never been a time that I have not dropped by (as an interruption to her day) when she has not openly received me into her home and welcomed me with open arms and rich fellowship. She is not only an extraordinary mom, but a woman who trusts in the Lord and lives to glorify Him. Helen has walked through (and continues to walk through) some trying times. As her faith has been tried I have only seen her press into the Lord more. I pray and hope that our little Jade would be like her when she grows up.

After seeing Helen's blog (http://www.momofsix.com/) I could not resist posting these pictures of the girls dressed in the same outfits.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenni-

I love Helen too. She is such a godly woman! Jade and Piper are too cute in their matching outfits. :-)

-Brittany