Monday, March 9

Sunday at the Smiths

We spent yesterday afternoon with the Smith family celebrating Jon's upcoming birthday. We enjoyed the beautiful weather and had our first family dinner of the season on the back deck! Everyone had a great time holding and loving on the little ones and Carson did such a great job being the older cousin. Kiplan just adored listening to Carson read a story to him...he was cracking up at anything Carson said (a real bonding moment for the two). And Carson kept us laughing with the things he said. On the ride to their house I overhear Carson saying the following as he is looking out the window at the farm houses passing by, 'Oh man. Oh man, I cannot believe it. I can just not believe it. This is so adorable."

Here are some pictres of our time together:

I just love the ones of Jade...the wind kept blowing her hair (so fluffy)!






Adorable Mr. Kiplan




Uncle Davie helping Carson fly like a Superhero



The little ones



Carson getting in on the action

3 comments:

Jerusha said...

She really is just the cutest thing! I just love her. Maybe someday she'll get to be my daughter-in-law.

Kristiina said...

Could they be any cuter? I can't WAIT to see you guys next week!!

Mrs. Ellis said...

Beautiful pics!!Carson looks like such a big boy next to lil' Jade:-)