Thursday, March 26

Family Photos

Kristen Snyder asked to take photos of our family, which we gladly accepted. She did an AMAZING job. Kristen, I cannot thank you enough! I am even more amazed and humbled by Kristen's very kind words on her blog. Tears came to my eyes as I read about my dear precious Chase. Although he is physically absent in each photo, I see him in each one of them. Kristen, thank you for honoring my precious boy, thank you for helping to keep his memory alive. Each photo framed in our house will testify to the Lord's goodness and loving kindness to our undeserving family!

I have tried again and again to insert a link to her blog, but have failed...so here it is (sorry you have to cut and paste to get there): http://kristenleighphotography.blogspot.com/2009/03/smiths.html

1 comment:

Mrs. Ellis said...

Jenni: Went to the site....Beautiful pictures of your precious family! I loved them all!