Wednesday, March 18

Trip to NC

Jon is away this week so the kiddos and I packed the car and headed south at 4am yesterday morning. We arrived at my parents house at 11am and Jade slept 6 of the 7 hours of our drive (Praise God1). Our time here has already been wonderful (other than a sleepless night for all). Jade has been able to meet family and Carson and cousin Bobby have been able to keep the rest of us on our toes!

I am sure I will have more pics, but here are a few from today:

The two cousins making trouble!



Jade meeting her second grandmother Tuula



Little Jade




Mimmi, Auntie K and Jade



Papa entertaining the boys with flashlights on the ceiling

4 comments:

Mrs. Ellis said...

We have missed you at school, Carson. Antoine and Enoch keep asking where you are. I told them you would be back next week. We have prayed for you each school day. Love you!

Matt said...

Oh, I wondered where you guys were! Nosy neighbor I am!! Glad you had a safe trip there...will be praying for the same home. love you friend.

Matt said...

FYI-that was from helen...guess i'm logged onto Matt's account somehow. :)

Cassie said...

I don't know you guys. Kristen photographed my sisters, Beth Wethje's wedding. I check out her site sometimes and my eye was drawn to your little family. I am amazed at your journey and how you handled it. I am a mom of four and hope if a situation ever arose like that that I would be able to glorify God in it like you two did. Thank you for being a blessing to me.