Tuesday, February 24

Hands and Feet

Ever since Jade has been born I have loved looking at her hands and feet. I love to hold them, to feel their soft baby skin, to grasp them tight in my hands. Why? They remind me so much of her brother Chase. Jade has Chase's feet and hands. I should say that both Chase and Jade have their dada's hands and feet (yes, Jade has big hands and feet!). There have been so many sweet moments for me over the past month remebering and thanking God for my sweet boy as I have held dear to his little sister. I thank God for the them both (and of course, Carson too!!!).

Chase's feet


Jade's feet

3 comments:

TK said...

adorable!

Becca said...

what a sweet gift from Jesus :-)

Skatergrl said...

Jenni, you and your sweet family are such a testimony of Gods goodness and faithfulness! Thank you for always letting His light shine through you and for being such an example to those who are watching! May the Lord richly bless you!