Tuesday, February 10

Grandparents

I created this post over a week ago and realized that I never 'published' it...oops! I promise to post a more recent update soon(with pictures just for you Auntie K).
Grandparents are a gift from God! Nana (Jon's mom) came last Saturday to spend some 'special' time with Carson (not to mention having him the whole weekend that we were at the hospital). My parents came into town this past weekend, staying a few days to see Jade and help out. Thank you SO much to both Poppi and Nana and Papa and Mimmi!! We love you guys.

Unfortunately, the only picture of I have of Poppi and Jade is from the hospital:







2 comments:

Jerusha said...

She is just so cute!

Kristiina said...

Oh my goodness...she is growing so quickly! You need to freeze her until I can get there:) Love you.

Auntie K