Wednesday, February 4

Big Brother

Carson has loved being a big brother and is doing a great job at it. Jon and I are so proud of him...he has shown nothing but love and affection towards his little sister. He has been a HUGE help to mama in so many ways (getting diapers, entertaining her while I get ready in the morning, soothing her when he hears her cry). He loves the new responsibilities of being a big brother. He often tells me, 'Don't worry mama, I will keep an eye on baby Jade." or "Mama, baby Jade needs help, don't worry, I will help her." I have never been more in love with all three of my little ones than now!



A random and funny quote from Carson today. It is early in the morning and I am changing Jade in her room. Carson is in his room waiting for his alarm clock to go off. This is what I overhear him saying, "Wow, I am so awake right now. I can not believe it, I am so awake."

2 comments:

Becca said...

loved seeing you guys last night!--and Carson is such a good brother, even as Batman he's gentle and heroic towards his little Jade. :-)

Mrs. Ellis said...

Good job, Little Buddy!!! Keep up the good work! Jesus is smiling at you!