Sunday, May 21

carson's funnies this week



Carson provides so much entertainment for me each week, I just have to fill you in on what I can remember. Carson loves to watch big trucks. When I hear the recycling truck arrive on Thursday mornings, I rush to open the front door. Carson presses himself up against the glass door, banging with excitement and waves to his friends (the recycling workers). They love to honk the horn for Carson and give lots of waves back.
In an attempt to step over Tucker this week, Carson got stuck half way in between. Realizing that he was sitting on top of Tuck, he grinned ear to ear and began to try and ride Tucker like a cowboy! Tucker allowed so much, before getting up (throwing Carson off).
Tonight, Carson shared an orange with me right before going to bed. We sure know one thing, sugar makes our son go CRAZY! Sprinting around the house, pulling ALL of the toilet paper out of the bathroom, climbing on everything, hitting himself in the head, laughing at who knows what. He provided much entertainment for us!
Then there are so many little things..looking at a picture of dada and then running to the front door expecting him to walk in. Running to me on the couch, repeating the words, 'yumyum, yumyum,' then running into the kitchen to see if I will follow to get him a yummy treat. Repeatedly hitting himself in the head anytime he hears the word 'ouch.' Jabbering on and on about who knows what in a language only he can discern. Oh, how much I love my son!

No comments: