Sunday, October 14

We love Mimmi

My mom, also known as Mimmi was in town this past week. She stayed in Northern Virginia visiting with friends, but we were able to see her each day that she was here. Carson loved being with her. I told him a few days ahead of time that she was coming and when i went to get him out of his room in the morning, the first thing he said was, 'is Mimmi here, mama?' we enjoyed all the time that we had with her, but i would have to say that the most meaningful part of her trip was the gift which she gave to me. She handed down to me her traditional Finish costume. I am honored that she entrusted it to me and am even more excited for the opportunity to wear it at the upcoming Annual Finish Bazaar in November. Thank you Mimmi!

Mimmi, i never tried the outfit on for you while you were here...so here is a picture! Love you!

2 comments:

We will never thirst-because all that we need is found in Jesus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TK said...

Beautiful jenni!