Wednesday, October 17

Carson Quotes

A few new funnies from Carson over the past few days:







I was putting a pair of jeans on him the other day (since the weather finally feels like the fall). He said to me, 'No mama, I wand the short ones.' I asked him to show me what he meant. He pulled out a pair of shorts out of the drawer and said, 'Dese mama, dese short ones.'

The other day Carson burped. He then said, 'Scuse me mama, i tutted oud of my mouth.'

I asked Carson if he wanted to go to the park. He said, 'yes mama, leds do it...dust two minutes mama, dust two minutes..leds do it.'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! It just warms my heart to read his sweet sayings. I miss you guys! Brandy

We will never thirst-because all that we need is found in Jesus said...

How funny, but soooo cute!!!!
He is such a cute little boy.