Sunday, June 13

Small Town

We love living in a small town! It has so much to offer for our family to do.

There is a weekly Farmer's Market within walking distance to our house that the kids and I love to go to. This past Friday night we attended a monthly Summer Jam. Carson's buddy Anthony joined us and they had a blast jumping on the moon bounce and getting sword ballons. Yesterday I took the kids to a Festival just for kids. They had so much to offer that the kids loved....4 huge moon bounces, pony rides, firetrucks, puppet shows, and fun kid games.

Here are some pictures of my time with the kiddos on Saturday.

Playing Games




Firefighter Carson and Jade



Carson on the Moon Bounce Slide



Pony Rides



Lunch Break

1 comment:

Evy Taracena said...

Is this the one in Old Town Bowie Jenni? My kids were a little too small for it, but I'm definitely going back next year. :)