Monday, June 21

Father's Day

The kiddos love their Dada and and I love my amazing hubby. Celebrating his unique role as a Father was a delight for us all. We had a special Dada dinner on Saturday night. At dinner I asked Carson to tell Dada why he thinks he is the best Dad in the world. I loved his answer...'He is silly. He is kind to me. He takes me to church and he worships God. And he tells other people about Jesus.'

After church on Sunday we celebrated with the whole Smith family at Uncle Dave and Auntie Alice's house. I did not take many pictures...here are the select few:

Kiplan and Carson



Poppi and Nana


Jade giving a cheesy smile



The following day we went to Greenbriar Park. It was such a wonderful time. Jade has proven to be a true Smith...she LOVES the water and beach just as much as the rest of us.







After a long day in the sun, Jon and the kiddos sat down to watch sports while they waited for dinner. This is the seat Jade chose to sit in....they love one another SO much!



Dada- you are the most AMAZING Dad in the whole wide world and we thank God for you and the gift you are to each of us! We LOVE you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about grandpa in Scotts Hill?