Sunday, July 6

Time with the Foy Family

We headed north after the Smith family reunion to spend a few days with my family. Our time together was anything but dull, beach trips, surfing, boat rides, jet skiing, tubing, bike rides, family dinners, lizard hunts, fireworks and a large Foy family gathering on the 4th. The best part was just being together as a family. Watching Carson and Bobby's affection for one another grow stronger was priceless. On the way home Carson said to us, 'Bobby is my favorite boy in the whole wide world.'







One of my highlights of our trip was spending time with our dear friends the Hayes Family. We spent our childhood together and they are like family to us. Their oldest daughter, Jennifer was visiting from CA, so us ladies got together to do some Finnish baking. It was like old times again...we missed you Catherine!



Carson was so excited to see the fireworks. My two uncles have been doing a firework display on my grandfather's front lawn for as long as I can remember. It only gets better each year...this year was particularly exciting cause it was Carson's first time seeing them!


No comments: