Sunday, February 18

long time...

no post!!!!!

okay, okay...i have heard from a lot of you that i have not posted in FOREVER! my computer has crashed and time that i have to use jon's compiter, i have wanted to be with him instead...can you blame me? so, i don't have any pics to post right now (i know, the best part), but i can give you some updates on life here in the smith household. the biggest...we have become a household of 5! newlyweds, seth and janet have moved in to our basement. it has been a joy getting to know the both of them over the past two weeks and learning so much from them already! after a season of sickness, everyone seems to be doing well (praying that it will continue that way). my dad came into town and painted my kitchen yellow..i love it...thanks dad! updates on carson...where to begin? he brings so much joy to jon and i each day. he loves the movie 'Cars' and plays with his play cars ALL day. he LOVES to cook. each day he asks me at least 20 times if we can 'cuook.' he then proceeds to ask me for an 'eqee' (which means egg). it amazes me how much he learns just from watchiing me...he will crack the egg on the side of a bowl and throw the shells into the sink. for those of you who know that my boy does not sleep well...he has been sleeping MUCH better (praise the Lord). he is trying to talk more and more each day (i feel like each day has a new word from him). i feel like i could go on and on. i hope to be able to post again soon and next time with pictures!

4 comments:

Brandy said...

I'm glad to see you posting again! I was wondering if you had a new blog elsewhere.. :) I loved spending time with Carson the other day, and hope to do it again soon. Praying for you.
Love- Brandy

The Murphys said...

hurray! glad for the update! we think of you guys often.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until Carson can finally say all that's on his mind. It will be so entertaining because he has so much personality!

I miss you guys terribly - hope to see you soon!!

Seth and Janet said...

yay! i was so excited i almost fell out of my chair at work :)

we love living with you guys and feel so grateful for how the Lord has provided a place for us!