Monday, December 6

Brothers

Our dear friend Kristen initiated/offered to come and help out in anyway that she could (for those of you who know Kristen, this is not a surprise). Jon worked a full day on Sunday (the kids and I stayed home from church). Kristen showed up after church, cleaned my whole house, did my laundry, watched the kiddos so I could run to Target, helped get ready for and feed people at our Sunday night Bible study and prayer mtg, stayed the rest of the evening laughing, watching football, telling hilarious stories (as only Kristen can) till I went to bed at 1am (what time did you leave Kristen?!?). On top of all this she snapped a few shots of Carson and Miller together. For those of you who don't know, Kristen is an AMAZING photographer. Amazing may not cut it! She runs her own business...you can check her out here:http://kristenleigh.net/.

Kristen, we love you and are so grateful to God for the gift that you are to our family.

You can see from the photos that there is no doubt that Carson LOVES his brother.







1 comment:

Kristiina said...

My nephews are adorable!! Carson looks like such a doting big brother and Miller is beautiful....I mean handsome:) Love to everyone!

Auntie K