Wednesday, September 2

1st Day of School


Carson could not be more excited for his first day of pre-school this year. I remember this day last year as he held tight to my leg pants the entire time and neverously looked about the room and his new friends in the class. Today I informed him that I had to stay with him the duration of the class. Carson's response was, 'why? I don't want you to mama!' Despite my presence, he had a wonderful first day. One of his best friends, KJ is in his class this year which only adds to the excitment. I am so excited for all that the Lord is going to do this year at school. I thank God daily for Mrs. Ellis and Mrs. Tyler...we love you both so much!

Tried to get a picture of the two together...but Jade was not up for looking at the camera!

1 comment:

Mrs. Ellis said...

We love you too, Carson!!!!!Have a great trip!! We will miss you! Love, Mrs. Ellis and Mrs. Tyler