Tuesday, June 2

Chase's Garden

Tears came to my eyes as I opened an e-mail from my sister this morning. She had sent me photos of a garden that my parents have been working on the past few weeks. They told me that they were making a rose garden near the tree that we planted in Chase's memory, but they did not tell me that they made a plaque and dedicated the garden to him. Thank you mom and dad for keeping the memory of Chase alive and working so hard to make his garden so beautiful....full of color and life (just as I imagine his life now in Heaven)!!! Love you guys.




Jon, Carson and I planting the tree a few weeks after Chase went home to the Father.

3 comments:

Mrs. Ellis said...

Jenni: Flowers are" Smiles from God"! I am sure He and Chase are smiling right now, and what a beautiful garden !

Ruth said...

oh Jenni...what a gift!

tara said...

wow what a beautiful gift!