Thursday, April 9

Kids say the cutest things!!!!


Jon and I have been amazed at Carson's development over the past few weeks. It has been such a joy to watch him grow in his comprehension and knowledge of God and the world around him. Here are a few cute things he has said recently:

During lunch one day Carson randomly blurts out 'Enoch is going to Hong-Kongk (Enoch is a classmate of his).' 'Hong Kong?' I ask. 'When is he going?' Carson responds, 'Umm...I think 8:30.' An hour later we are are the grocery store Giant and he is in the cart. He screams (and literally I mean screams), 'Mama, stop the cart!!!!' Stopping I say 'What is wrong?' Carson responds, 'We need to pray for Enoch.' 'Right now?' I ask. 'Yes now.' Carson says as he loudly and boldly begins to pray out loud for his friend Enoch.

We have an inflatable ball pit downstairs that he loves to play with, practicing his 'superhero moves.' The other day he says, 'Watch this move Mama...it is a combination Obama election, double trip jump!'

The last time Jon and Carson went on 'man time' Carson was full of questions. He began with 'How was your day, did you go to church today?' Jon said, 'Yes, I go to church b/c I am a pastor." Carson said, 'I want to be a pastor too when I grow up.' Jon said, 'Well, that is up to God to decide if you are to be a pastor or not.' Carson pauses and then says, 'I just asked God and he said yes!'

2 comments:

Kristiina said...

love it...Bobby is starting to say more and more too:) so cute!

Mrs. Ellis said...

What a funny little guy he is!!!:-)