Monday, January 26

Undeserving

How undeserving I feel this morning. I am overwhelmed by the Lord's goodness and kindness to bless Jon and I with another child. I sat on the couch this morning, snow falling outside, drinking a cup of coffee, cuddled under a blanket talking with Jade Lydia. I hear Carson's sweet voice from upstairs yell out, "where is my baby Jade?" He came running downstairs, crawled under the covers and the three of us snuggled together. Carson told me all about his time away at Poppi and Nana's house and asked all about Jade and our time at the hospital. As I listened to my sweet boy's voice and Jade's little squeals and groans I could not stop thanking the Lord for the amazing gift of life. How undeserving I have been to be entrusted with three little ones.

The transition home has been wonderful. Carson clearly loves his little sister and wants to do all that he can to help. I love to hear him walk around the house asking where his 'baby Jade' or where is 'Jade Lydia.'

Thank you to all who have been praying for us. The Lord is so good!!




6 comments:

Brandy said...

She is so beautiful I am so happy for you all!

TK said...

Love the photos and love your family too!

I'm Kristen said...

SO SO SO excited for you!

Mrs. Ellis said...

Carson: I love how you are sharing the fruit of Love and Kindness to your new baby sister!!!And Mommy's helper too? Great job little Buddy!

Seth and Janet said...

You make the cutest Mommy. I love how you delight in your kids and your gratefulness to the Savior for them, such an example to me Jenni!

Kelley Murphy said...

A belated congratulations from the Murphys; Jade is BEAUTIFUL.