Thursday, September 25

Updates from the Smith Household

Life here at the Smith household has been nothing but dull! We spent this past Saturday in the ER with Carson (this is now our 4th time there). While at a friends house, he tripped and fell, catching his fall on the corner of the coffee table. After the initial cry, he did great. Such a brave big boy. He ended up getting six stitches above his eye.


I don't have a good picture that really shows the injury



Other than that, we are all doing well. Carson LOVES school. He wakes up on school days asking if it is time yet to go see Mrs. Ellis (his teacher). I am so grateful for how well he has adjusted and his growing love for his class. Today the parents were invited to a musical performance. It was precious to watch all the kids half participate in the songs being sung...here are a few pics.




I thought I would include some pictures from the new photographer of the house. Carson loves taking pictures with my big camera. Here are a few of his personal favorites (he is very fond of his foot shot). He even got one of his babysitter Erin tonight!!



4 comments:

Laura said...

Aw I love Mrs. Ellis' class :) I can't believe how big Carson is getting!

The Murphys said...

That picture of Jon is downright scary.

Seth and Janet said...

that is adorable, what a fun age he is at!

TK said...

He's good! :)