Tuesday, March 4

Carson Quotes

It has been a while since I have posted some of the things that Carson has been saying these days. Here are a few:











He picked up my cell phone and said, 'Wait Mama, just wait. I gotta get a message. A message from the Lord.'



We share a bedroom and when I went to bed the other night he was still awake. A few minutes after 'trying' to go to bed, he said, 'Mama, you bored? Let's make an airplane.' He continued to tell me how to make it and then we took off. He squeals in delight, 'I'm so excited mama, I'm so excited.'



It is funny...quotes happen all day and yet I can not remember them! Overall, Carson is becoming such a boy. He brings so much joy to my day each and every day.

Here are some pictures of his new 'big boy hair cut!


1 comment:

Kristiina said...

The "new" blog looks great and Carson looks like such a big boy!!