Monday, December 24

Christmas with the Foy Famiy

We are in North Carolina celebrating Christmas with my family. We are only able to be here for a few days, but they have been full and exciting. Spending time with family, enjoying the beautiful weather and celebrating the holidays!

Carson and Bobby found a game they both could play...the wagon. It began with Papa pulling them both and ended with Carson pushing Bobby around and around and around!





We took advantage of the beautiful weather and took a family photo for mom's New Year card.





My adorable nephew Bobby




Carson and Papa spending some time by the water (yes, Carson did take a few steps in...sorry you missed it Janet!). I wish I had my camera when Papa took Jon, Carson and I out on his new boat. Carson LOVED it!





Carson and Bobby early Christmas morning..both still waking up...taking it all in!



Opening gifts at Papa's house





1 comment:

Seth and Janet said...

i bet his rememberance of the fountain kept him from fully diving into the water...one day he will talk to me about it. i know it :)

there is never a dull moment with sarson!