Thursday, November 1

Harvest Party

We attended the Harvest Party at our church last night. Carson was dressed up as Dash from the movie The Incredibles. Carson was not even aware of who Dash was until yesterday. We told him that he runs really, really fast. So the whole
night he ran around saying, 'I am Dash, fast, fast!' Although he has been sick lately he was a trooper.

Here are some pictures of Carson playing a few games with dada!




I am DASH!!



Time out for a Krispy Kreme Doughnut!



A family Shot



The highlight of the whole night for Carson was seeing his best friend KJ! They ran around non-stop tackling one another, only to get up and do it again!



2 comments:

Ruth said...

That's SUCH a great picture of the three of you!!

Laura said...

Hi Jon, Jenni, and Carson,

I am a friend of Brandy & Mark Brandenburg from your church. They have been sending me prayer requests, updates, and posts from your blog since last summer. You frequent my thoughts and prayers all the time (as the slideshow of Chase are etched in my mind). How blessed I was by your post today; what an awesome way to celebrate Chase's life! Your amazing, steadfast faith in the Lord have been such an incredible witness to me and my family. My husband, Mark & I, have a 10 month old son named Silas; many times a day I find myself just praising God for the opportunity to be a parent. Thank you for sharing your hearts, thoughts, and faith with me and my family during this difficult, God-glorifying year.

In Christ,
Laura Grove