Saturday, May 5

more thoughts from a 2 year old

carson loves to read his little Bible (that nana got for him when he was born). I often get my Bible out and read to him, 'children obey your parents in the Lord.' i will ask carson, 'do you know what that means? it means carson obey dada and mama.'

the other day he had his Bible out and i asked him to read to me. he said, 'abay mama.' i was so encouraged.

the following day he had his Bible out and i asked him to read to me. he said, 'dada obey. mama obey.' I asked, 'dada and mama obey who?' with a smile on his face he said, 'meeee!'

2 comments:

Jim & Tessa Winn said...

so funny! isn't that my heart to often too...obey me? pretty insightful little 2 year old ;)

Anonymous said...

Aww...I love this kid. He cracks me up. I can just see that little smile as well as he said it!