Tuesday, August 1

and his name is...

CHASE MILLER SMITH

We finally have decided on a name for our little boy. As I was looking through baby name books, the name Chase continued to stick out to me. Its spiritual connotation is 'pursuer of truth.' Both Jon and I feel like this little boy has taught us so much about just that...pursuing the truth amidst a very difficult time. We also have both learned so much about what it means to be pursued by the Lord during the past six months. As you pray for our little one...you can now lift him up with a name...a wonderful precious name...Chase!!!!

2 comments:

Tali Kauflin said...

I love that name! How precious. I will be praying for your little Chase and you! So sweet. It is a perfect name.

Tara said...

I love the name & the meaning. Thank you for sharing and we will continue to lift up your family & Chase to our Lord & Savior!