Sunday, June 18

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADA!!!!






Dada, I LOVE you because…..
You always make me smile. You give me tons of hugs and kisses and always tell me you love me. You give the best baths (you’re the only one who knows how to make the waterfall). You give me the ‘good’ snacks…chips, chettos (things mama usually doesn’t do). And talking about food…you give me tons of sugar! When you get home from work, its loud time…fun time… the best time of the day. You play rough with me, throwing me on the couch, throwing pillows at me. You let me ride Tucker. You give the best smonkers ever. You convince mama to buy the cool flip flops and cool clothes. I always see you reading your bible in the morning and praying to God (although I’m not quite sure what it means, I know it must be important if you do it every day). I can’t wait to be able to read to do it just like you. you always tell me you are praying for me, I know you love me cause you do. You serve mama and me every day, by going to work to serve God’s people and then coming home to play with me and help mama in so many ways. I can’t wait to get big like you so that I can do everything just like you do! I love you so much dada and there is no one in the world that I would rather be like, thank you for your example! I love you, I love you, I love you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenni- heard he was a GEM yesterday with my mom... We're praying for you guys! And are praying that God would meet you and speak words of strength and courage to your souls...
Love from Arizona!