Tuesday, March 11

Conversations with Carson


The other night Carson and I were driving home in the car. He was talking to himself...

'Jesus died for sins...Jesus died..Jesus died right here (pointing out the window), no, right there...no I died right there.'

I said, 'Carson, we don't say that 'I died' to die is a sad thing. That is why Jesus' death is so important. He had to die for our sins'

Seeing that Carson was not following what I was saying, I said,

'Do you remember baby Chase?'

He said, 'Yes'

'He died and is now with Jesus in heaven. That is why Jesus died...so that when people who love Jesus die, they go to heaven to be with him forever.'

Carson immediately got quiet and had a concerned look on his face.

He said, 'Mama, I'm a sinner and need a Saviour.'

I am thinking...wow!!!

Then in the same breath he says....'and I'm the BAD GUY..Yeah...I'm so silly' (in a wicked little voice and laughing).

Well, it was a brief moment!!!

No comments: